Finger-Ink is a cross-platform SaaS app helping health professionals streamline their patient intake & patient management.
Being employee #1 at this early stage start up, I was given the chance to wear many hats & played a key role in both the Customer & Product lifecycle helping to bring the company from $0-$10k MRR.
Some of the main aspects I took part in were:
- conducting user research
- ideating & developing solutions
- wireframing & prototyping
- reducing friction for our customers
- working to bring customers to that “ah ha” moment
- assisting with finding product/market fit
- developing the iOS component of this cross-platform SaaS product
Many hats, many challenges, and many lessons learned.