As employee #1 at this early stage startup, I worked across the full product development lifecycle and helped grow the company from $0-$10k MRR.
Some of the main areas I was involved in include:
- conducting user research and problem discovery
- ideating & designing solutions
- wireframing & prototyping
- reducing friction for our customers
- working to bring customers to that “ah ha” moment
- customer success and onboarding
- assisting with finding product/market fit
- assisting with developing and prioritising the product roadmap
- developing the iOS component of this cross-platform SaaS product
Many hats, many challenges, and many lessons learned.